These are just some random activities we did in October. In the top left are our Mickey Mouse cookies to go with our Mickey Mouse play date. Jace was staying at our house while his parents were on a date, and Hudson came to hang out with his mom. We decided to have a Mickey Mouse party. We made these cookies, ate Mickey Mouse nuggets, and watched Mickey Mouse Club House. I think the kids really enjoyed themselves, and of course I thought it was great. The other pictures are of the boys playing at this indoor play area for kids under 5. They had blow up bouncers, movies, and tons and tons of toys. Afterwards Ashlee let the boys ride the merry go round 2 times. The picture of Logan with his finger up is him saying "1 more time". He adopted that phrase from Hudson when they want to do something again. I love that Logan has friends, and even more that I enjoy the company of their moms.Tuesday, November 3, 2009
More October
These are just some random activities we did in October. In the top left are our Mickey Mouse cookies to go with our Mickey Mouse play date. Jace was staying at our house while his parents were on a date, and Hudson came to hang out with his mom. We decided to have a Mickey Mouse party. We made these cookies, ate Mickey Mouse nuggets, and watched Mickey Mouse Club House. I think the kids really enjoyed themselves, and of course I thought it was great. The other pictures are of the boys playing at this indoor play area for kids under 5. They had blow up bouncers, movies, and tons and tons of toys. Afterwards Ashlee let the boys ride the merry go round 2 times. The picture of Logan with his finger up is him saying "1 more time". He adopted that phrase from Hudson when they want to do something again. I love that Logan has friends, and even more that I enjoy the company of their moms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahh..sooo cute Alicia! Gosh he is the cutest thing! Great idea about the Mickey Mouse play date. I'm go glad y'all have so many great friends out there!
You are so creative with your mickey mouse day. CUTE!
Post a Comment