Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving & New Moon

These are the group of friends we hang out with from our complex. Well minus the lucky couple who went to Disney World over the holiday. Anyways we had a wonderful Thanksgiving thanx to the new acquired family we have in Boston.
Us girls were like a couple of kids on Christmas Eve the whole week before New Moon's premier. Of course we got tickets opening night. We sat in the directors box where you have assigned seating and waitresses to bring you food. So no lines and no getting up to get snacks. I loved the movie, but I think the best part was seeing how excited Melanie was that they came to get your order for the snack bar while you were sitting in your seat. She wants to go back just so she can order food!! The movie was of course everything we were expecting and more. They really stayed true to the plot of the book. I wanted to see it again right after the credits rolled. I can't wait until the DVD is out.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

HAHA! I really am so not kidding when I say I want to go back and order food! Twilight was good to. I can't even hardly wait for Eclipse. JUNE 30th!

Alicia said...

I'm ready for Elipse also! It's going to be another great girls night!

Teryn said...

I'm so glad you have such a great group of friends there! We had a Thanksgiving like that with Friends when we lived in Florida and it was so fun! You girls are crazy to go on opening night.. but if you were going to do it.. sounds like you did it the right way! hehe

The Allred Family said...

Cute pics....sounds like you've made some really good friends. I thought I was a genius and inventing something b/c I always tell Jason they need to have movie theaters that serve food. DUH! Wish we had one of those!

Mimi said...

What a fun night! I loved the movie too. We went as a group as well!

Julia said...

What fun groups- for Thanksgiving AND for the movie. Glad you have so many great friends there!! Looks like fun times.