Here are a few more pictures of Kinslee I took yesteday! I wish I had time to catch you up, but this is about all I can do for now! Enjoy!!! She will be a month old this Saturday! Crazy huh?!?!
did you post your blog heading picture on fb?? It's ADORABLE! you all look wonderful and I love how Kinslee is screaming her head off! lol! beautiful baby, beautiful family! congrat's alicia!
You took these? They look AMAZING> They look professional. Great job. Did you take the one at the header too of your fam? That one is adorable and you look BEAUTIFUL!!!
3 comments:
did you post your blog heading picture on fb?? It's ADORABLE! you all look wonderful and I love how Kinslee is screaming her head off! lol! beautiful baby, beautiful family! congrat's alicia!
You took these? They look AMAZING> They look professional. Great job. Did you take the one at the header too of your fam? That one is adorable and you look BEAUTIFUL!!!
baby feet are my favorite!
Post a Comment