Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cousins


It's always fun when family come to visit. This weekend was my parents 40th wedding anniversary party, so everyone was able to come and visit. The kids played in the pool and the adults just hung out!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I was wondering where you were Alicia! The cousins are all so cute and I bet they all love to play with Logan. He's a doll! His hair looks to be curly! How cute!

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

Families are so much fun! That is so awsome you guys live close to more family! Logan looks like he is getting so big! He is just a cutie pie! Alivia is in the 98 percentile for her height, and only in the 40 percentile for her weight. She is chubby to me! I hope you guys are doing well.

Liz said...

Congrats to your parents! Looks like you could use a bigger pool with all those bodies in there! :)