Saturday, May 31, 2008

VROOOOMMM!!!


My cute little nephew Joseph brought his motorcycle over to Granna and Papaw's house to play. He spent the whole day outside with Granna shoveling dirt and playing in between. When he came inside he started cracking his mom and I up with subtle little hints that he wanted "baby Logan" to ride his motorcycle. He said things like he would look really cute, and I think he wants to ride it. He also threw in I think we'd have fun riding together. He wanted him to ride so bad, so I went and got my camera, and he was right. Logan loved the little motorcycle, and we were able to take a lot of really cute pictures.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Your nephew sounds like a little sweeheart too. How old is he? They will both remember days like this, spending time together and with Papaw there working. It is all good. Logan looks like he's squealing with delight!

Kim said...

Don't you just love grandparents...and I can't believe how old he is looking. What a doll!

Teryn said...

What a cutie! Looks like you guys are enjoying it down there in Texas! I got your package with the swimsuit, magnet, and cute book in it. Thanks, Claira loves the book! You're so sweet :) Miss you!

Marty (Papa) Farmer said...

A sign of things to come!! (And I mean happy family times, NOT a motorcycle rider, HA)

What a sweet smile he has.