Monday, May 19, 2008

Football Tribute

GO WOLVERINES!!! Dustin's team is 5-1 right now, so I'm making this post as a tribute. Although he's not getting to play with them anymore, they are still his team. We hope they win the championship!!!


Dustin played football for 6 years and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately when we moved to Texas he had to give it up.
Logan had fun watching his Daddy play football. Even though he got tired, we stayed for the whole game to support him since it was his last one! Love you Daddy!!!


8 comments:

Mimi said...

These pictures are darling! Logan seems to be a very happy baby, always smiling!

Mimi said...

Maybe Dustin can volunteer to coach little league or PEE WEE football. I'm sure he has valuble experience that would help the kids.

Kim said...

Fun! He looks like his daddy in these pictures, I think.

Kim said...

Cute pictures. He looks like his daddy here!

Becca J said...

What precious pictures! Logan is going to LOVE those 10 years from now... seeing his daddy in a football uniform!

Marty (Papa) Farmer said...

Well Logan has grown and what a handsome young fellow he is. He has the sweetest smile.

Give him a kiss for me.

Papa

The Allred Family said...

Cute pics!!! They are so cute....the two of them. I can tell Logan is a Daddy's boy.

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

I hope you come visit Utah every once in a while, that would be so fun to get together and have the kids play together. Logan just gets more handsome every time you post pics. He is so cute. Hope everything is going well for you.