Monday, May 19, 2008

Swimming Pool

We bought Logan a swimming pool for the summer, and this was his first time to use it. His cousins, Rebecca and Joseph, were over and they just splashed and had a great time. We put a minnow in there and the kids had fun trying to catch it. This is going to be a fun summer with family and friends close.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

What a happy boy! Looks like he's already having fun with the cousins! So cute!

Teryn said...

cute cute! I wish we could have a swimming pool up here! Logan's smile reminds me SO MUCH of you!! I hope you have fun this summer with family :) Where are the pic's of you in your cute swimsuit?

Kim said...

Hope you do enjoy being close to family. It is great. I love the kiddie pools too! And a fun idea to give them something to catch! Ha!

Becca J said...

He looks so big in the bottom right picture! It's great to hear that you are having a great summer in Texas.

The Allred Family said...

Summer is sooo fun for the kids. I just had to force Link out of my parents' pool, kicking and screaming. It's a great way to wear em out!