Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where There's a Will, There's a Way!!!!

Well this has to be short, but I'll try to get all the info in. As most people know we are now Texas residents. We moved here about a week ago, and it's been crazy. We are currently living with my parents, and probably will for a year until we got to dental school (hopefully). Since we've been here we've rearranged 2 rooms, cleaned 2 closets, arranged a storage unit and storage house, made a trip to dallas for my nieces arthritis walk, assimbled an outside swing and gazebo, planted a garden, got Dustin a job (working with a local dentist), applied to Texas Dental Schools, and somehow found time to eat!!! It's been crazy, but I have to say I love all the activity. We are happy to be here, and hope to be a help to my parents so that they can slow down their busy lifestyle. Well I'm so excited to say that I found highspeed internet, so I can still do my blog. That's where I got my title, because I've been looking for interenet forever, and I finally found it. So the good news is, I CAN STILL BLOG!!! Anyways I've gotta go cause I've got more errands to run. Oh by the way I lost my camera, so no new pictures until I get a new one. I'm hoping that Dustin will get me a new one for mothers day!! Anyways I hope I answered all questions. Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll check your blogs soon. Love ya and see ya later!!!

8 comments:

The Allred Family said...

YEAH! I love your blog and seeing Logan. I am so glad to hear from you. Sounds busy. It's fun to have a change of pace!

Liz said...

Hey Alicia! I'm glad you commented on our blog and let us know that you were out there in the blogging world! :) I'm doing much better, thanks. Dan will have fun surfing your blog, too. It's so fun to keep up with people in a way that you wouldn't be able to do without blogs. Wow, that was a confusing sentence. Anyway, come back often and congrats on your move to Texas. Change is good. :)

Julia said...

The second I opened your blog Gracie pointed and said, "Logan!!!" haha She's excited to see y'all too. How fun for the high speed internet!

Kim said...

Woah you two have been crazy busy. Good luck with all of the plans and getting settled. Enjoy Texas!

Neal and Shannon said...

Hey, I found your blog through Julia and Ashlee's. Your little boy is adorable. He looks a lot like you. I'm glad you guys are getting settled in TX, and I had no idea you guys were still thinking about Dental school. Of course the Texas schools for you guys would be best but they do have a Masters Program here where you attend school as if your a first year dental student and if you can get a B average then your automatically in for the next year. Anyway, just an idea if your interested and we'd be happy to help in any way. By the way we're in FL and the school in Nova Southeastern University. Glad I found you, this way we can keep in touch.
Shannon

Jozette Cerise said...

We love you guys and miss you very much! Glad you made it....kisses!

Emily said...

Horray for high-speed internet! Being behind in the blogging world would be straight up ostracism. Welcome back to Texas! Hope to see lots more of you guys. I still haven't seen your baby!! He's a doll.

Mimi said...

I've missed you Alicia. I'm glad you're back! I'm thrilled that Dustin can get the experience with the dentist. Won't that help with his application? Y'all do sound busy! Wish I had a garden!