I had a dream about you last night. I dreamt that you and Logan were here. And I was holding Logan and he was SO cute and So fat. I remember thinking how heavy he was! You're on my mind!
You look so great Alicia!! Tell us more about the party! And ohmigosh Logan's little curls are just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to get my hands on that kid!
6 comments:
Congratulations to your parents! We actually will celebrate our
40th this August.
How nice to see all the family. You and Dustin look really good too. I can't believe how dark your hair is Alicia...but it's very cute.
Give your boys a hug from us!
You look great, Alicia! I really like your hair.
Cute pics alicia! I'm glad you finally updated your blog :) Wow, I can't believe your parents have been married for 40 years! Cool!
You look so cute. Love the dark hair!
I had a dream about you last night. I dreamt that you and Logan were here. And I was holding Logan and he was SO cute and So fat. I remember thinking how heavy he was! You're on my mind!
You look so great Alicia!! Tell us more about the party! And ohmigosh Logan's little curls are just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to get my hands on that kid!
Post a Comment