Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to YOU........

I'm sure most of you know this, but Logan was almost born on Dustin's birthday. So this week we've been celebrating Dustin's birthday on the 14th and Logan's on the 16th. We didn't do a huge party for Dustin, but I did bake him a cake and fix him a big dinner at his request. For Logan we had a little party with my family. It wasn't too big, because lets face it he really didn't care! We had fun though eating pizza, opening presents, and eating cake with ice cream. There is a caption below the first picture, but it won't show up. Anyways Logan is showing everyone he's 1 year old! I had some of his smiling, but this was is great cause he's holding up his pointer finger. I'd like to say he's so smart he knows what he's doing, but the true is, I just caught him at the right time!!!

Dustin wouldn't cooperate for the picture, so this is as good as it gets. Logan put his hand in Daddy's cake and we had fun putting sprinkles and writing on it.
Logan was trying to share his cake, but he wasn't very willing to share his kisses!

11 comments:

Mimi said...

How very sweet and precious! Your little family is a special one. These pictures are all so good. You have a good eye and a good camera! Happy belated Birthday to your boys!

Teryn said...

AWE! Cute! Has it really been a year since he was born? wow! Looks like fun and I'm so glad you got to share the his first birthday with your family... fun, fun!

House update: It's going much better now. We're getting closer and closer to finishing each day. Unfortunately Russ has to leave on a TDY trip for the Airforce on August 8th, leaving me to move all by myself. Other than that, things are looking up. :)

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

How cute!! I loooooove that first picture of Logan and his cake! So adorable. I miss having you next door and seeing you guys almost everyday, and having the kids look at eachother. Good times! Talk to you soon!

Liz said...

What a great idea for a birthday cake for Dustin!! I think I'll try that with my boys for Dan's birthday. So cute. And Dustin trying to kiss Logan is sooooo reminiscent of Dan and I trying to kiss our boys. They are just so ornery sometimes, aren't they?! :) Little buggers....

Happy Birthday Dustin and Logan!!

P.S. Ha, that's funny, I just realized that my birthday was right inbetween theirs. What are the chances?! :)

Julia said...

Logan's football cake looks great!! Did you do that yourself? That is awesome! I meant to call yesterday and see how Logan's birthday went. Happy birthday to him and to Dustin..what a big week for you guys.

Alicia said...

I did make the cake myself with a little help getting the idea from the internet. It was fairly easy, and I had a great time making it!

Happy Birthday to you Liz!!

The Norton Family said...

Alicia!! your blog is so cute! I found it on ashleys! It looks like you are having fun in texas! I'm still not pregnant and have done two rounds of clomid. I'm having a HSG test in a couple of weeks! Check my blog out! www.bradenandskyler.blogspot.com

The Norton Family said...

hey her blog is http://maselovesash.blogspot.com/ its private but i'm assuming that you are able to view it because you are on her list!!

Kendra said...

Wow! I cannot believe that he is a year old! That is nuts! He was always my favorite to watch at church. Well, I hope all is well for you guys. We are doing great here and enjoying parenthood!

Kim said...

Good job on the cake and Happy Birthday to your boys! I love celebrating bithdays. Our birthday week is coming up, me, Abby, and Mike. Should be fun.

The Allred Family said...

It;s so sweet to see Dustin stealing kisses form Logie. Happy B-day boys! I didn't even realize that he was one! Is he walking around? The first b-day is fun with the whole cake eating scene!!