Friday, February 27, 2009

Guess What?!?!?


We're moving to BOSTON in August!!! We're totally stoked that Dustin got into dental school at Tufts University, and that we finally know where our future is headed. It's been a long time coming, but we know that it will have been worth the wait. I'm so proud of Dustin that he didn't give up on his dream even though it was hard to achieve. I've never been to Boston, but I've heard it's a great place to live, and Dustin really liked it when he went to his interview. I'm excited to see all the historical sites, and there are a lot of free museums, parks, and various other types of entertainment for Logan and me. Anyways so that's our latest exciting news.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats! That sounds like so much fun and such an adventure! I know ya are so excited!

Maegan

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is sooo exciting. I am so happy for you both!

Liz said...

Congratulations!! That is really exciting. You're right, there is soooo much history on the East Coast. And so much green! What a lovely place. Good luck with the move.

The Norton Family said...

Congratulations Dustin and Alicia!!! That is so exciting! Braden served his mission in Boston and loved it!! I've been trying really hard to get him to take me back there- and when we do I will for sure come visit!! Congrats again!!

The Allred Family said...

I am just soooo excited. I can't even tell you how happy I am for you. I knew you could do it!!!!!!

Teryn said...

Yay! I know this has been a long road! So, CONGRATULATIONS to you and Dustin and Logan! Boston should be a new adventure! I'm sure it's totally different from Utah or Texas! Good luck! Keep me updated!! Miss you tons!
Teryn

Jason and Ashlee said...

Way to go Dustin. I am so excited for you guys. Boston is a beautiful place - Bring warm clothes for the winter. My sister lived there for 5 years and loved it. You are going to love it!! I bet you are so happy knowing what the future holds. We are so happy for you guys.

Julia said...

Woohoo!! I'm SO excited for y'all! I need to call you and get all the details. You know we will be visiting for sure! Way to go, Dustin!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I am soooo happy for y'all. Tell Dustin congratulations...what a new adventure for y'all...it's going to be a blast!

Kendra said...

Congrats! What a fun city! It is so close to so many things! I have never really traveled the east...you should have tons of fun! Good luck!

Mimi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy that your hard work and determination paid off. We've lived in New England and loved it. Happy Days ahead!

Jozette Cerise said...

You are moving further and further, is there no chance of a play date for our two rug rats...ever...
I wanted to share my new project with you........out of any of my friends you would be the one in love with it.....love you guys!
Miss you!
xoxoxo