I've always wanted thick long hair, but never have been patient enough to let it grow very long. Well here ya go, thanks to Ebay. I got these lovely locks at a very discounted price for the quality and now I can have long hair one day and short the next if I want. I know sounds a little crazy, but it's real hair so I can color, wash, curl, and style it just like my own. It even feels like my own hair. So even though Dustin refers to it as my horse hair, I'm very happy with my Ebay purchase.
11 comments:
wow! How fun! I love long, wavy hair too! I don't have the patients to grow it out either! It looks really good! You and I must have been on the same wave length b/c I just posted about hair to...almost the exact same time you did! haha! But mine isn't nearly as long as yours!!! haha... just the opposite, really :)
BEAUTIFUL!! You look like a hot babe! (But then that is pretty easy for someone like you.) Does Dustin like it? I do! How fun to be able to go back and forth between long and shorter. Congrats to you and Dustin on dental school. So exciting!
You look beautiful! Love the hair!
Oh wow..cool! How fun..I love it!
I love the look. You are gorgeous!!
All I can say is hot, kind of like the ones i got but it did feel like horse hair...I should put them on today...LOL! Love it...
Wow! I love it! It's gorgeous! You are always beautiful but I like the look on you! You look younger too! That is cool you guys are moving. How exciting! we are moving to Colorado in May! We are so excited to get out of Utah. I hope all is well, and you made a good purchase!
Ohhhh, I like it....new look for the new city!
I love it!! It looks so natural on you too. I would love something like that - long one day, and short the next. You're too cute.
I am laughing soooo hard right now. I can't believe you bought used hair!!! I guess I would too. It looks soooo good. I am totally jealous. I asked for extensions for Christmas...obviously, it didn't happen. Looks good girl!
The hair looks great!
Post a Comment