Don't think I'd let this little guy loose on the road. Eyes closed, phone in hand, and no hands on the wheel he's just an accident waiting to happen!Where did he learn to drive like this?!?!
Haha - like my dad told me, (when I drove with one hand on the wheel before I had my license)you might as well let them practice the way they will realistically drive! lol Except maybe his eyes should be open :) Very cute
6 comments:
Hilarious! and sooo cute!
He he! That is too funny!
haha Well who has he been watching while they're driving?? j/k Hey are you going to come see me in April?
Haha - like my dad told me, (when I drove with one hand on the wheel before I had my license)you might as well let them practice the way they will realistically drive! lol Except maybe his eyes should be open :) Very cute
oh that cute little car...makes me want to come and visit you again! Stay off the roads Bogan!
that was claire
Post a Comment