Monday, April 6, 2009

Little Escapee



So Logan hates getting dressed after a bath. He'd make a great nudest, and that would surely make my life easier!! So after his bath this day, I put him down to walk to his room and he took off like a streak of lightning in the opposite direction with his towel flapping in the wind like superman. I just went ahead to his room to get clothes, and when I started searching for him this is what I found. Streaking on his Boom Boom!!

7 comments:

Julia said...

Oh look at that smile! CUTE!

Becca J said...

That's HILARIOUS! He MUST be all boy.. ;)

Mimi said...

Now I wonder...is he like his father or mother? ha! j/k
He sure is cute! I think all babies and little ones love to be naked.

Teryn said...

haha, how cute.. and HOW BIG IS HE?! wow.. this is what happens when you don't post for a while.. he seems like he has grown so much!
Claira is almost 3 and still LOVES to streak.. I just let her have at it until she wears herself out! haha.. we had a late lunch the other day, so, dinner was after bath that day for some reason and I let her eat naked.. haha. oh well.

Unknown said...

That's so hilarious!!! Logan is sure getting big! And congrats on Boston! How exciting!

Jason and Ashlee said...

That's a keeper picture for his future wedding video. He's such a cute kid.

The Allred Family said...

That's so cute. I love see his wet little curls. He's SOOOOO adorable.