
Anyways here are a few pictures from April that I'd thought share. At the top Logan has been riding around in his blocks wagon, and this day it flipped over so I had to hurry and take a picture because he thought it was so funny. The picture with the ball was after a big rain, and you can't see it but he was dancing around in a big mud puddle and throwing his ball in it. The pictures of him on the little trike is actually the one that my dad and I fixed with an electric foot peddle and it is his "boomboom". He rides it all around the yard. The glasses picture is pretty self explanatory. Also he is really into books, so the as you can see we are reading the potty book.
He also tells me everyday that "Papaw at work", "Jojo at skoo (school)", and "Daddy at home".
So to end on a funny note, don't read this if you are embarrassed about passing gas. So anytime someone toots around him he will say "ewww Daddy poopoo". He also loves to flush the toilet and say "pee pee or poo poo bye bye".
7 comments:
Cute! That is so awsome he is talking so well. I can't wait till Alivia starts talking in sentences.
He's such a doll! I love his curly hair! I'm glad you spend your days laughing.. that's always good :)
Nice try with the eggs- you get creative points! And I like the gas reaction- so he thinks his dad does all the tooting around, huh?
He's too cute, and he is getting so big. Kids his age do and say the funniest things - I could watch them all day.
Houston looked like fun. Logan and Gracie look like they will be life long friends.
He is so cute and isn't it adorable all the things they say? I think he is so adorable and growing so fast!!!
What a beautiful smile. His big grin makes his whole body grin! He is a cutie! All these pictures are adorable!
That's funny too about his food. You're a good mommy to try to get him to eat better. Some would give him chicken nuggets/fries every day!
Cute little logie is gtting so big! I love all those pics adn the sotries. I laughed out loud with the story about you trying to trick him into eating eggs. he's too smart for you girl!
Post a Comment