What a Cutie! He is always so funny and you always get the best pictures. You are going to need to help me with my camera and the editing program. I am a little slow with these kind of things.
I love it!!! What great pictures to blackmail him with when he is older :-) How is Boston?? Cold i'm sure, but hopefully everything is going well and you guys are getting settled.
Oh my gosh... Dustin, what are you teaching that boy!!!??? I t reminds me...I walked into the bathroom at Christmas time and my nephew was naked, flexing in the mirror and admiring himself. he is six. Logan- it's where you're heading buddy!
3 comments:
What a Cutie! He is always so funny and you always get the best pictures. You are going to need to help me with my camera and the editing program. I am a little slow with these kind of things.
I love it!!! What great pictures to blackmail him with when he is older :-) How is Boston?? Cold i'm sure, but hopefully everything is going well and you guys are getting settled.
Oh my gosh... Dustin, what are you teaching that boy!!!??? I t reminds me...I walked into the bathroom at Christmas time and my nephew was naked, flexing in the mirror and admiring himself. he is six. Logan- it's where you're heading buddy!
Post a Comment