ha ha, that is one of those moments that will always be remebered and will cheer you up if you are feeling blue down the road !! That is so cute. I love kids.
love it. so classic.
Logan always says the funniest things. He makes me laugh every time we see him. He is too cute.
That is so funny! I've told all the family about it...he's so cute and don't you love it when they start thinking and reasoning for themselves?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ha ha, that is one of those moments that will always be remebered and will cheer you up if you are feeling blue down the road !! That is so cute. I love kids.
love it. so classic.
Logan always says the funniest things. He makes me laugh every time we see him. He is too cute.
That is so funny! I've told all the family about it...he's so cute and don't you love it when they start thinking and reasoning for themselves?
Post a Comment