Friday, February 26, 2010

Fort McCammon


I feel like I'm a slacker in the creativity department. Dustin is always coming up with cool activities to entertain Logan. They go on pirate treasure hunts at night with flashlights, build obstacle course for cars and trains, and one night he just made this fort out of Logan's bed. He loved playing flashlights and pretending that crocodiles couldn't get him because he was in the fort. I guess that's why they say it is so important for a child to have two parents. Dustin picks up in the areas where I'm lacking!!!

5 comments:

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

You are creative! For me, I have to find and search for ideas and for Marc, he is just spontaeously fun. Marc can really get Alivia laughing uncontrollably. I think it is good that Alivia has two parents too!

Mimi said...

I think you are a wonderful, caring and loving mom. Little Logan knows he is loved as you can see it in his sweet face. He's always smiling and happy. That's because of YOU and the time you spend nurturing your family. Dustin can be a good daddy because he has that same security with you as his wife. THAT makes him happy and therefore he can be creative. I'm impressed with his energy and desire. Logan has a good mommy and daddy! :-)

Julia said...

Yeah I'm not big on creative ideas...daddys are good for those things. Those are fun ideas that Dustin has. Our creative things center more around makeup and nail polish. hahaha

Jason and Ashlee said...

What fun idea's. I bet Logan loves every minute of it. What you might lack in creativity, you more than make up for in every other department.

to answer the questions about Emree's pictures - the baby just has to be in a very deep sleep and you can do anything you want. I was surprised how well she held herself up. A cute friend of mine took the pictures.

Amy said...

How cute....looks like he loves it! That is why y'all are the perfect couple :)