Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dinomite fun!!!


We switch of with our friends watching the boys, and of course the boys do not mind at all. Logan and Jace had a blast this night just playing dinosaurs together! It was so cute watching them make roar noises with each other and crashing the dinosaurs. I also love when it is bed time and they will just lay down and go to sleep with each other in the room. We seriously don't hear a peep. The next morning they are always sad the other one is gone. I think a life long friendship is budding!

4 comments:

Julia said...

How great to have good friends to do that with, especially great that your kids like each other too! :) Cute that they'll go to sleep together in the same room.

Meagan said...

I'm pretty certain it is myself! Jase loves Logan- they are hilarious together! Plus I'm positive Logan's and Jase's mom's will be life long friends too:)

Alicia said...

I know. I think we'll be friend for life too. It makes me sad that in 2 years there is a good chance we will live on different coast from each other! Sad day... =(

Mimi said...

How wonderful to have close friends and that you can help each other out like family! The kids are awesome to go to bed like that. Maybe you have a knack for getting kids to bed without a peep! :-)