Here's a picture of my nieces that have a wonderful time playing together. They are all so great to play with Logan and tote him around the house. He loves each of them, and really enjoys the individual attention they all give him.
Dustin has the idea to play horsey with my dad's saddle. Unfortunately Logan wouldn't participate, so I only got pictures of Joseph and Rebecca riding.
Logan loves to play on my computer, so this is how I catch him daily. He's even fallen off the chair a few times, so now I have to turn the chair upside down to prevent serious injury.
I was baking one day and Logan was playing this box for like a hour. He would put his balls in and then he'd crawl in with them and then throw them all out. He did this over and over again. He was in such a great mood.
Here's another picture of Dustin's big catch. Yes this is a different fish. As you can see Dustin spends most of his down time fishing at the pond with my dad.Anyways I'll try to get Christmas stuff done next, but hopefully this brings you out of the dark to what we've been doing this month.
4 comments:
Alivia does that with boxes all the time! It's so funny how it keeps her entertained forever. You think they would get sick of getting in and out of the box. I hope you guys had a good Christmas and New Year.
fun pictures. Dustin is such a cute daddy. So sweet. I am so excited to come and hang out with you!!!!!!!!
That Logan is sooo cute! I love his curly hair! Happy New Year!
Love the pictures....Dus makes a great pony :)! Logan is adorable....I had a lot of fun with y'all this weekend, y'all need to come again soon!
Post a Comment