This year we decided to make gingerbread houses and have a contest to see who could do the best one. (some friends came over to judge) So for family home evening my niece read the Christmas story, we sang a few songs, and then for the activity we made beautiful gingerbread houses. Anyways Dustin constructed our fabulous castle, I decorated, and Logan ate the leftovers. It was a fun night with the family on Christmas eve.**A side note**
My dad made a great house and then put heavy gum drops on the roof and it collapsed. He did this 3 times and then gave up just having a gingerbread wall. All the judged thought Joseph made it! LOL Anyways my dad is great a building things, but I think he needs glue not icing. He just ate his and called it good. Papaw was such a good sport!
2 comments:
you know you got all your gingerbread house making skillz from me!!! Did you decorate dustin's face? :)
Oh fun. I think we need to make that a tradition around here, it looks fun. Funny story about your dad's and them thinking Joseph made it. haha
Post a Comment