Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Eve Party

My ward had a New Year's Eve party, and of course my mom wanted to go to show off the grand kids. Anyways Logan found a friend to play with. I think he was very infatuated because for once the baby was smaller than him. He kept going up to this little guy whose name I think was Noah and pulling him around the gym. Noah didn't really approve, and I think sometimes Logan was pulling too hard. It was so cute to see how badly he wanted to be friends with this baby. Anyways here are a few pictures of Logan's attempt to hold his hand and show him around the gym. Too cute!!

6 comments:

The Allred Family said...

logan....i can't wait to see you!

Teryn said...

I love Logan's Wavy, curly hair.. Adorable!

By the way, I've tried the pick out the outfits and let her choose thing and that works.. the problem is when she decides to run up there and get dressed before I can get the outfits out for her.. then, she doesn't want to take off what she's already deemed, "a bewtiful outfit" hehe. So, I just need to be more on top of picking out the outfits before she decides to rummage in there and pick her own out. hehe! Miss you!

Amy said...

LOL!!!! It is funny to see them interact with other kids! I am glad that he found a friend!

Julia said...

Cute, How fun to watch them go on their own and see how they interact with other kids their age. Gracie just danced with a boy at a wedding last night and it was fun to sit back and watch them interact without interfering.

Kim said...

Love all of the pictures! What program did you use to do your collages? I am trying to find a new one! So fun to visit with yall at Mimi and Papa's house too! Glad you come down. That Logan is adorable!

Mimi said...

Logan is so cute. Gotta love the curls!