
Yall saw the bulk of these pictures, but I wanted to post the cute one I took with my camera. Logan was of course sleeping, but the other cousins had a great time playing outside. I just love having family around, and most of all when they come to visit.

Logan was being a little clingy, so I had to be in all the pictures with him because he wouldn't let anyone hold him.

I just love the cute little beanie that Aunt Nessa got him for Christmas!

I wanted to take a picture with Declan because he is the sweetest teenager you will ever meet. He's definitely someone that Logan should look up to!
8 comments:
he does look darling in that beanie!
That Logan is too cute in the beanie!
I agree, that beanie is adorable!
cute pics. and i love your new template! miss you guys!
Dang it, fourth one to leave a comment about the beanie...but that was my first thought- so cute on him!!
Well as cute as the beanie is...I was taken by the beautiful mother holding that "adorable boy with the beanie". Alicia you are so pretty. This photo is like one you'd see in a magazine!
You are so sweet Mimi, Thanks!
Hey girl! i am so glad I found your blob! I will stalk it now! hA =) It was goog to see you yesterday! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment