



Ok so here are the pictures I promised. These are the frames that Dustin made for my Mom, and I posted them because mine don't have pictures yet. Anyways these ones are smaller, but basically the same idea. I zoomed in on the one that Logan did the picture...well at least he added his finger print. I think they are really neat and rustic, but of course you have to like rustic to want one. I'm still trying to figure out what type of pictures I want to put in my frames, but it's hard seeing as I have no where to hang them just yet. Maybe I'll just wait until we move into our own place. Anyways so this my (I say that lightly since Dustin did all the work) finished project. Anyways moving along this is the chair I'm restoring. I think it's really neat and oversized for a perfect accent piece. I've got to redo the upholstery though because it's faded and dingy, and basically I wouldn't want it in my house until it's redone because it has a musty odor. I think it will be fairly easy since my grandma sews and I know my way around a hot glue gun and staple gun. Who knows maybe I'm just kidding myself, but atleast it sounds good right?!?!? So this is my new project that I will be starting on after I get caught my on scrapbooking.....
5 comments:
Good Job Dustin! Those picture frames are thick and cute.. I would love them painted and distressed as well. That chair should be a great project... can't wait to see how it turns out :)
Hey I love those frames and think they turned out great. Cool chair too! That'll be awesome to have in a new house!
OH wow..the frames look awesome! And you're right, that chair is a GREAT accent piece. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done with it.
I LOVE that chair. I actually love the color. You wouldn't want all the furniture in a room to be that color...but it would be a great accent color.But, hard to work with too. Good luck reupholstering something with that kind of detail. I would check to see if it's doable before you go to the work of refinishing the wood part. I got my charger today! Thanks for sending that! You're the best!
Those look awesome....y'all did a great job!
Post a Comment