This is the lovely huge snake that peaked it's little head in the window on Mother's Day too see what all the commotion was. We were just sitting there eating family dinner when all the sudden the kids go ummm......Granna SNAKE!!!!!! We all looked and there it was this huge snake just peaking in. Of course Dustin's first reaction was "Alicia get your camera". My Dad D, and Nathan just got a trash can and trapped it. They carried it off into the woods, and hopefully it will never wander into our yard again, because next time I don't think we'll be so kind. Daddy said it was trying to come into the house through the dryer vent. Can you imagine the reaction I would have had when I went to put clothes in the dryer and found that!!?? Welcome to the country is all I can say!!!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
If snakes give you nightmares......
This is the lovely huge snake that peaked it's little head in the window on Mother's Day too see what all the commotion was. We were just sitting there eating family dinner when all the sudden the kids go ummm......Granna SNAKE!!!!!! We all looked and there it was this huge snake just peaking in. Of course Dustin's first reaction was "Alicia get your camera". My Dad D, and Nathan just got a trash can and trapped it. They carried it off into the woods, and hopefully it will never wander into our yard again, because next time I don't think we'll be so kind. Daddy said it was trying to come into the house through the dryer vent. Can you imagine the reaction I would have had when I went to put clothes in the dryer and found that!!?? Welcome to the country is all I can say!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Umm yeah the outside window is better than the inside dryer! Good thing the men were around to take care of it.
OH MY GOSH! I can't stop saying that. WOWSERS. Really, I can't stop saying that. WOW. I would never go outside again!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what kind it is? B/c if it's not poisonous, they eat the poisonous ones. Those are the only ones I tolerate....non-poisonous.
Gosh! It reminds of the time my neighbor said she went down into the basement to get her water hose and grabbed a coiled snake off the shelf instead! It was a huge black snake. AND...Lesa has one that hibernates underneath her brick mailbox. They found him in the flowerbed too...I told her she might be surprised to find her kids missing one day if she let them play out in the front...he was too huge! *JK*
Woah I can't believe that!
OH MY WORD! That is freaky! Do you know if it was poisonous or not?! Yikes! I often pine over country living, but perhaps I wouldn't be able to handle it as well as I'd like to think I would. :P
Post a Comment