
Thanks to Logan that is!!! He is such a pro at potty training. He's by no means potty trained, but he goes in the toilet at least once a day, and he actually ask to go. He sits there and plays with a toy for a little while until he has to go and then he'll hold his little peepers down so it doesn't spray and he goes. He started trying in May and I think it was like May 25th he went for the first time. Yesterday was a HUGE milestone, because he went poo in the toilet for the 1st time. I was so worried about this stage, and to be honest actually dreading it. He has made it so simple thank goodness. I'm so excited that we won't have to buy diapers soon. The best part is he gets so excited after he goes that we have to call Granna and Aunt Nessy everytime. Then we get money out of my purse for him to put in his pig bank. I've always heard that boys are harder to train, but I'm proud because he's not even two and he's starting the process. BTW he'll be two in like 2 weeks, and I just can't believe how quickly my little guy is growing up.
Here's an update on the move to Boston: We are moving around August 10th or so. Right now we are in the process of finding a place to live, and making all the nessesary travel arrangements. It's really hard with apartments in Boston because they are so expesive, and they require you to make so much a month, which we don't. Also most of the housing in downtown Boston is old, so they have lead paint. They won't rent to anyone with a child under six because of the dangers lead paint poses. It will all work out, and we know that, it's just a little stressful right now. We are very excited though, and can't wait to start this next phase in our lives.

7 comments:
Oh wow...sounds like you could take away the diapers and he'd be totally potty trained...what a dream child!
Way to go Logan!! He is getting so big.
Good luck with Boston. Everything will work out and you guys will find exactly what you are looking for and need. Keep us posted.
I am so jealous he's such apro. He's way ahead of Link. Linkkeeps on asking to go and he just sits there. He's actually gone pee once and stinky once. So I guess that's a start. I am actually putting the brakes on a little b/c I don't wanna mess with it while we are driving across the country. I will when we get back. I need to know what your schedule is in UT so we can get together. I will call you soon!
Congrats to Logan! Potty training must be one of those things every mother of an infant looks forward to "someday..." when the diapers will be totally done with. Until the next kid, ha!
That's crazy about the lead paint. Isn't it illegal to have lead paint at all? I guess six-year-old lungs aren't as valuable as two-year-old lungs?! Well good luck with your search! I have two friends in Boston if you want tips on neighborhoods!
yay for potty training! It's liberating.. however, when there is an accident.. you wish you still had the diaper..lol. Can't tell you how many times I've cleaned pee off the floor!
Good luck with the move to Boston.. I know from personal experience that when you say, "things are a little stressful right now." It's a heavier burden than you let on. So, good luck and somehow, we all get through our trials and then we wonder how we got through them.. but, we did :)
Congratulations! In my experience, they won't train until THEY are ready, no matter what you do. I'm glad you'll have accomplished that before you move and have so much more on your plate!
Good luck with the move. Somehow I feel more at a loss, knowing you'll be so far away and we won't get to see you even once during the year. :-(
So good that you have started potty training early. What a good little boy. And TWO is really good for little boys! Good luck too with Boston housing. I am sure it'll work out and I am excited to hear how it all goes!
Post a Comment