Thursday, July 30, 2009

Under the Sea!!!

Well another year has gone by, and Logan turned 2!!! This year we had a water party, and the theme was "Under the Sea". I thought it would be great since his birthday is in July to have friends over and do a swimming party. I think all his little friends enjoyed themselves, and Logan had a blast. They swam in the pool, ran through the sprinkler, squirted each other with water guns, played games with water balloons, used side walk chalk, and played pin the tail on the turtle. Of course we finished off the party with a turtle cake and yummy ice cream. After the festivities Logan had to play with his toys and of course since it was nap time take them to bed. I am so grateful for this little guy, and all the cute little things he says and does.
WE LOVE YOU LOGAN!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Pin the tail on the turtle thanks to Uncle Nathan!!!
Logan's race track and cars he insisted on sleeping with!!

Blowing out the candles on his turtle cake!!


All of Logan's little friends from church!! We had 9 kids in all!!



Logan with his cake, and of course he touched it before we could stop him!!





5 comments:

Julia said...

Great job on the cake!! Looks like such a fun party for Mr Logan.

Teryn said...

wow! 2 years! He's so cute! I love your party theme and the turtle cake is soooo cute ;)

Chanel said...

What a sweet little cutie! We are gonna miss that little guy ( and you too of course)!

The Allred Family said...

You made that cake? SOOOO cute. I am impressed. Happy B-day Logie!!

Mimi said...

What a good mommy you are. I love all the pics, the cake and how much fun you create for your family.