Tyler, Logan, and Morgan were so cute posing for pictures together.
We went to the park by our old condo, and of course the kids enjoyed all the swings, and jungle gyms.
We went to the park by our old condo, and of course the kids enjoyed all the swings, and jungle gyms.
I thought this was the cutest picture of Logan playing in the pool, and I think that smile is a good indicator of how much fun he had with his cousins.It's crazy how Texas is my home, but leaving Utah makes me so nostalgic. We were able to visit this month, and although it was a quick trip, we had a lot of fun. Dustin's cousin that he's closest to got married and we went to the wedding. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding, and we are so happy for them. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. We spent most of our time with Dustin's immediate family. It was so sweet to see the kids play together. They enjoyed time in the pool and just playing. Also Dustin's grandparents drove all the way from California to visit, and we were so grateful for that! We really enjoyed their company. We visited a lot of friends, and sadly didn't have time to visit all of them. We really enjoy Utah, and every time we visit it pulls at my heart strings. I can't believe how much I've missed that side of the family. It was so sweet how much Tyler really loves his uncle Dustin, and when we left he started crying hysterically. I was told later that the next day they came over for dinner and he ran through the whole house and then went to the toy room in a somber mood. Rheta asked what was wrong and Tyler said I just thought they were playing a trick on me and didn't really leave. What a sweet little boy. We are going to really miss everyone, and hope that our visits next time aren't so spaced. Also Dustin's sister is pregnant, well was pregnant. She had the baby a like a week after we left. I am dying to go back now and hold that sweet little boy! Congrats Skyler and Emily!!! Anyways here are the pictures from the trip. While we were there we attempted family pictures, but Logan was anything but cooperative. Well that's our trip in a nutshell!!!

3 comments:
how cute! Glad you had a great time in Utah ;) Logan is seriously such a doll! Love his little curls :) Miss you!!
I am so glad you were able to make it back before your new adventure on the other side of the country. It is so nice to be able to spend time with family!
I'm like you when I go to UT I feel nostalgic too. I long for the good ole' times1 Still I love it that the kids are here in Texas, close-by. I just had such good memories of driving out to see them and to feel that excitement every time.
Post a Comment