
Living and kitchen area

Guest bathroom and laundry area. Kindof a hard area to imagine from this pictures.

Kitchen and dining area.

Our bedroom, but it's barly big enough for a king bed! Of course we wouldn't want anything smaller to sleep on.

Master bathroom.
5 comments:
Loved all of the pictures of your apartment! So glad you are settled and are enjoying where you live. How nice you have other young LDS families to have fun with. I am impressed with your decorated apt. considering you haven't been there long. :) So cute!
Oh wow Alicia..looks like you're all settled in! I'm glad you have already found friends and you have so many awesome things so close to you (even in your apt complex!). Thanks for posting pictures of your place, I was dying to see them. Let's chat soon!
BTW I just love Logan's face in the first picture of his room!
Looks perfect for you guys! I bet it feels great to just be using our own things and having your place to decorate and furnish. SOOO exciting!
Congratulations on finding such nice living quarters. I've seen students live in much less. It looks very nice! I love Logan's room and he's so cute standing there...he seems so big all of a sudden!
All the amenities are wonderful for you to have close by. The group of friends sounds ideal...family away from family! Good luck with everything!
I like it!!!! It looks like it is perfect for y'all....
Post a Comment