
Today is moving day, and Dustin and my dad are off to Boston. They left about 10am, and they should be in Boston no later than 12pm on the 15th. My mom, Logan, and I are flying on the 17th. We are so excited for this exciting new adventure we are about to have, but even more excited to the door that this opportunity is opening. This is a stock photo of the truck, but this is exactly what Dustin and my dad looked like pulling out of the drive. Boston here we come!!!!!
8 comments:
yay! Good luck! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in Boston!!
You are moving TODAY!!!!!!! How exciting! Where are you living? :) Do you know yet??? I am jealous!!!!
We are going to miss you, but hope to visit next summer!!!!!! I am so excited for this wonderful next stage in your lives!
I'm so excited for y'all! Finally this is all happening. No more talking about it..you are THERE! I can't wait to hear about your life and the adventures being a dental school wife.
Good luck! Hope all goes well and its not too stressful!
Congratulations on getting into dental school! Perseverance paid off. I wish you much happiness in your new area. No doubt the church there needs a strong little family to set a good example for their ward members.
Best of luck in Boston. Keep us updated on how everything goes. Good luck to Dustin in this new adventure.
I look forward to hearing about Boston. You'll be so busy with fun things to do every single day- personally I like the duck boat tour- land and water- worth checking out!
Post a Comment