Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun times with Daddy!!

How sweet is this picture?
Logan worked to climb on Dustin's shoulders for an hour one day. He just kept going up and down.....as you can see he was having a great time!!

Logan was helping Dad build shelves in my parents closet. In this picture I told him it was time to go to bed. He replied, "No Mom, I workin'. " Isn't that too cute! He just can't resist, working with wood is in his blood.

Logan and Dustin have been doing a lot male bonding!! They worked together to build shelves in my parents closet. Logan's been forcing Dad to brush up on his wrestling skills!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That Logan is too cute! I bet you have your hands full. SO fun that he loves working with daddy!

Mimi said...

I love seeing Dad's and their children along side them. What a cute scene. Boys idolize their dads and want to take every step they do. Precious.