Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Three Peas in a Pod

Logan, Hudson, and Jace driving a jeep. The zoo has an old safari jeep built into the glass of the tiger exhibit. The boys played there for so long, and of course fought over who was going to drive. They were so entertained by the bear playing with his bouncy ball.

4 words: Mickey Mouse Club House


We've have been so blessed with this move to Boston. Logan has 2 friends his age, Dustin and I enjoy the company for 7 other couples in the complex, and of course the biggest blessing is that Dustin got into school and is loving every minute of it!

**BTW he got an A on his first test! I'm so proud of him**

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Fun times with good friends. How good it is that you have mommies friends that have kids Logan's age. It was a good move all around huh? I'm so happy for you!