Dustin and I wanted to do 1 more family outing before school started, so we decided to take Logan to play miniature golf. He's been using our living room as a chipping green for days, so we figured he'd really love it. We invited our friends Cher and Mike to go, and thanks to her I have these pictures of Logan golfing. Cher and I hardly got to play between pictures and Logan, so we therefore forfeited any chance to a victory. After golf the guys did the mosquito dance while they showed their skills in the batting cages. We had a lot of fun, and can't wait to go again. (The guys got a free game because they hit holes in one on the last hole)
2 comments:
How cute! He's a little man now isn't he? The golfing sounds like fun...we used to do that too.
okay, so im just now looking at this.... I think it's important to stress that we FORFEITED any chance of victory...not that we couldn't have won in reality. hehe. :)
Post a Comment