What a cute group! It sounds like he has some good little friends to pal around with. Your new home sounds like it's going to be great!
I love Logans curly hair! He looks like such a big boy! He and Alivia would have so much fun together, and they would look cute together too!:) Hope you guys are enjoying the community you are living in.
Cute pics Alicia! I'm so glad you've made so many friends so fast there in Boston!! It seems like you're loving it!
It looks like you have made some really nice friends! I love the zoo by the way :) Are y'all coming home for Thanksgiving?
Cute pics. Don't you love finding new friends? Esp. when they have kids your kid's age. You look great by the way!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute group! It sounds like he has some good little friends to pal around with. Your new home sounds like it's going to be great!
I love Logans curly hair! He looks like such a big boy! He and Alivia would have so much fun together, and they would look cute together too!:) Hope you guys are enjoying the community you are living in.
Cute pics Alicia! I'm so glad you've made so many friends so fast there in Boston!! It seems like you're loving it!
It looks like you have made some really nice friends! I love the zoo by the way :) Are y'all coming home for Thanksgiving?
Cute pics. Don't you love finding new friends? Esp. when they have kids your kid's age. You look great by the way!
Post a Comment