Here lately it's been like pulling teeth to get Logan to brush his. I have to threaten him with no tv, no treats, and many many other things. Sometimes it works, and well sometimes I have to call for reinforcements. Daddy Dustin! For some reason, and I can't figure out why, he listens to Dustin so much better than me. Of course we have the "do it myself" problem too. I try to do the whole mommy's turn and then Logan's turn, and that just turns into a fight because I just barely touch his teeth with the brush and then he yells "my do it, my turn". Anyways here are a few cute pictures of "my do it".
4 comments:
haha i guess it's official- he's into the independence stage. look forward to lots of messes?!
You have been blogging tonz. Cute pics. I love the one of them eating cereal too. My kids fight me on the tooth brushing front too. Just don't lose your footing and let it go...It's just a stage. I tell them they can do it after mommy. That seems to work.
ok, i just read it again. You do do the momy do it thing. Mayeb let him do it first and then you next.
It's good that you are teaching him to brush his teeth. When I kept Gracie, Julia told me she lets her brush her own teeth in the mornings but she helps her at night. I thought that was a good idea to teach her to compromise!
Post a Comment