Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Glamor Girl Rebecca





Rebecca helped me take pictures of Logan yesterday so I casually asked if she wanted me to take pictures of her and it's like someone offered her a shopping spree at Toys-R-Us. She was so excited. She's 8, so she's starting to get involved in looks, hair, clothes, all that stuff that plagues you for the rest of your life....LOL Anyways I just thought I'd post a few of the pictures of my beautiful niece. She is great helping around the house,and baby sitting Logan while I help her mom with stuff.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

She is the age of Paity. They can turn a beautiful smile on when they camera is rolling! :-)

What a pretty little girl and so photgenic!

Kim said...

What great pictures! Good job Alicia. The top two are my favorite!

The Allred Family said...

She's so cute! You are so good! Do you have a special camera or something?