

I know I've mentioned that Logan is walking, but he's really at it now! He carries his footballs and little balls everywhere and deposits them in every nook and cranny. He's so much fun, and loves to walk to you. He gets into a run when he gets almost there out of excitement. My sweet Mom bought him the cutest little croc look a likes, and he wears them everywhere. Yesterday I took him to the yard and he was just walking all around picking grass and carrying his ball.
Anyways I feel like all I do is blog about Logan, so here is a quick update on us. We STILL live with my parents, but are making plans to move out soon. Dustin is working with a local dentist, and hoping that he can help him get into dental school. Right now we are in the tedious "sweating it out" part of the year where the letters are coming and its just a prayer that we'll open one for an interview and not a denial. I quit my job again because our Internet is a turtle compared to the one we had in Utah, so I wasn't able to keep up with my production. I miss not working for a paycheck, but I also enjoy the freedom. Other than that everything is about the same!
5 comments:
Oh gosh I can't believe he is walking. I'd love to see it! Wish we could see you guys this weekend.
Sorry your internet is so slow that you had to quit your job. :(
Love the pictures!
Hey! Logan is such a cute little walker :) I love that stage where it's more of a waddle than a walk and they're just learning.
It's so good to get an update on you and Dustin! Good luck with the dental school letters. I'm sure it can be grueling.
Tell your old job you've found a replacement :) I would totally do it if I had the opportunity. But I'm sure I won't... they probably have all sorts of people lining up to get a job like that !
Logan is so cute and I know you can hardly resist giving him hugs and kisses all the time! Toddling around they keep you entertained for sure.
I'm glad to hear the update. I hope Dustin is able to get into school too if that is what he wants. Gosh it shouldn't be so hard! Good luck.
You quit? Sad....I know what it feels like. We lost some income recently too...ugh. Logan is such a big boy! He looks so cute! And I KNOW you guys will get in. Persistnce will get you in. And you guys are doing great at that. Keep your heads up!
Very Very Cute! I miss you guys a ton! Kanin turned two....it is amazing...I love being a mom!
Post a Comment