Logan also decided to make friends at McDonald's. My Mom and I ran into some of my old high school buddies. Anyways so Logan has this new chipmunk laugh where every tooth in his head is showing and his eyes are squinted closed. Logan kept yelling to get their attention and then made the chipmunk laugh. Then one of the guys sneezed and Logan said "awchew" and when he says it, his little head goes up and down like ours do when we sneeze. He had the whole lobby laughing at that point.
Ok so these are all random pictures, but I think they are all funny and blog worthy. Dustin eats otter pops like 6 at a time, and of course Logan is a little baby bird waiting for a bite going "uhuhuh" the whole time. I finally gave him one that wasn't open, and he was trying so hard to get the juice. (Dustin did give him bites of the open one too.)
Logan is Friday's biggest copy cat. He loves to put his food on the ground and pick it up with his mouth, and as you can see he does the same thing with his balls and other toys and will carry them all around the house in his mouth.
This is the end table in the living room, and the weekend the Farmers came to visit Logan discovered his ability to crawl under there and peer up through the glass. He used to get stuck, but now he's figured out how to crawl in and out, so whenever I turn my back this is usually where I find him playing peek-a-boo with me. He also plays peek-a-boo with his hands and covers his eyes and laughs every time he pulls them away.
We love to go outside to swing and play with his ball while we wait for Daddy to get home from work. The minute he drives up Logan starts yelling "dada", and it's usually before I even hear the car coming.
Logan's first ouchy! He was following me into the bathroom and tripped into the corner of the door. Then about 1 hour later he tripped over a toy and hit his head on the baseboard. I felt horrible this day because I couldn't stop either fall, but he's recovered. For about 3 days we called him our little Zorro because as you can see his scrape is in the shape of a Z.
8 comments:
Woah you went over a whole year without a big 'ouchy'- not bad!
Cute, cute pictures...and I loved the stories about the grocery store and McDonalds. I love how he came to you and said, "mama"...I can't believe he is walking everywhere!
What great memories to blog! Sounds like he's a charmer for sure. :) I love the Zorro scratch. He's been marked for great things! :)
Your little man sounds so cute! I can just see him getting scared of the man at Wal mart and I love it when they become social with people and attract and audience. Funny. Love all the pictures. He is getting so big!
Alicia, I shoot with a Nikon D300. It's an awesome camera and I was lucky enough to pay NOTHING for it!! My big brother bought it for me. :) I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. Oregon really was a fun place to visit.
I am not sure if he could get any cuter..really! How are you guys doing?
Oh my gosh....jsut reading that makes me want to squeeze him!! How cute is that boy...seriously. I loved reading all the stories. I agree, children attract so much attn. It's most the time cute but when my kids are being less than pleasant and I am mad, the last thing I want is for some stranger to ooh and aww...and then give some unsolicited advice on how my children can stop crying. Obviously I am ranting I just realized. I had an experience today. Anywho.....that's so funny he copies Friday. I have a freind who has a dog and a little 2 yr old boy and she can't get little boy to stop eating the dog's food. GROSS! I think it's hilarious. So watch out for that! :)
Alicia - Logan is such a cute kid. He is getting so big and looks like a little boy. I love the pictures and reading about what you guys are up to.
Logan is such a cutie! I loved the stories. You'll have so many to remember that it's good you are blogging them so you can recall them later on. Aren't we easily entertained by our little ones? Who needs a TV?!
Post a Comment