A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. 
Dustin and Logan were pointing at Logan's new ball that he loves so much! It was the best $3 purchase we've made in awhile.

The weather has been great, so when Dustin gets home from work he takes Logan outside to play in the yard!!
I wanted to post a few pictures of Dustin and Logan, because I don't think I tell Dustin often enough how much I think he's a wonderful dad and husband. (Notice they are wearing Cowboys shirts!)
7 comments:
I just love Logan's little smile, it reminds me SO much of you! Don't you love it when they get "daddy and baby" time... it's so cute! Claira just adores Russ when he's home to play :)
It's obvious they love each other a ton! I love the picture of Logan grinning with his hands on the ball. He's a ham and sooooo cute!! Oh, and I also really like your new family pictures!
Cute pictures of Logan and his daddy! Oh, and I LOVE your family pictures! SO cute! I can't believe Logan is already 1! The time goes by so fast! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Oh I love all the photo shots that you took! Great talent there. Dustin does sound like a great dad and from the picture looks like he really enjoys playing with his little man.
I love all these pictures of Dusting with Logan. I have a special feeling for good little daddies and their children. It makes my heart melt!
Cute pics. I am sure Dustin is in heaven being footbsll season...Jason is. We are football widows! :) Cute pics. Love the sepia.
Very sweet post Alicia! I love Logan's huge, huge smile. Dustin and Logan are one great pair.
Post a Comment