
We all have had them, and we all loved them! Well at least I did as a kid. Sticky hands! Dustin brought one home from work one day for Logan. Boy did he have fun, I think he played with it for about an hour. A long attention span for a 1 year old.

Dustin put the little loop around his pointer finger, and he was slinging it all over the place. As you can see it stuck to his face, floor, and at one point it got caught in the fold of his pants and he couldn't find it. We were cracking up at him.

Logan has been getting more and more fun each day. Lately he's been taking the remote controls and pointing them at the TV while pushing buttons. Isn't it crazy he knows that is what you're supposed to do. I guess we watch too much TV in this family. He is also counting to three and shouting blast off at the end.
Ok so the only clear word is 2, but when Dustin throws him in the air like a rocket he counts with Dustin and it's
soo cute. He loves to help me with the laundry. Who knew he'd love house work at a year, but hey I'll take all the help I can get. Today he pushed the basket to the washer from the bathroom. Stood on the ledge the washer sits on(my mom has a front loader) and I handed him each piece of his clothes, and he threw them in. He even knows which buttons to push to turn it on. He was so proud of his accomplishment. The best thing is when he brings me his little blue shoes and says outside while pointing. Sometimes this happens 5 times a day. He is so funny and full of personality!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I can remember buying one of those for Claira for the first time. She loved it just as much as I remember I loved it when I was a kid!!
Mommy's Little Helper is a cutie! Kids are so much fun and entertainment. We all sit and the kids are in the center of the room dancing or doing somersaults and we have fun just watching them. Who needs a TV?!
Logan is a nice mix of you both and a real darling!
He's so smart Alicia. I love the pics of him playing with that foot. Hilarious. I am surprised he didn't try and eat it....he didn't did he?? :)
haha I love the one, two, three, blast off...and the TV remote. They pick up on EVERYTHING so fast!
Logan is getting so big. Don't you just love little helpers...sometimes it makes you do things twice, but I love the effort. I love the family picture - you guys look so cute. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought you guys were back in Utah, but it sounds like you are actually in Texas. Where are you guys these days? I hope all is well and things are going you way.
Hey! How are you? I just have to tell you that I really miss having you across the hall. There have time when I think to myself, I really wish I had a friend still across the hall with a baby close in age. But anyways, school is going well. The babysitting arrangement is working out as well, we are just busy and sometimes I feel like I need to be a better mom and give Alivia more attention, but I just have to remind myself that I am trying my best, and school will be done in April. I wish I had more hours in a day, and my photography is starting to pick up. I just did my first paid session this past weekend for a newborn. But yeah I like my classes in school and my classmates are all nice. I am glad I took a year off. I would have had a hard time with my cohort if I went last year. It is not so hard leaving Alivia now also, I know she is in good hands and that she will be fine. Wow, I just realized this is reallllly long. So I will stop talking. Thanks for asking how school and everything is going. I hope all is well with you guys. Talk to you later
Post a Comment