
Logan and Rebecca playing in the tall grass at her family's land.

Logan was playing in the water while Uncle Nathan was flushing the system!

The grass and flower were as tall as Logan!

He wasn't quite sure he wanted to get in the water, and by the time we went home he was drenched....he had a blast!

We went to Nathan and Lanessa's land the other day so the boys could shoot guns! They had a blast because Nathan has like 4 guns and they took turn shooting at bottles. He's a real country boy! Oh and by the way, Rebecca has a little BB gun and she's great at hitting targets on the 1st try! What brought on the gun enthusiasm? Well I told you before about the wild bore. Well they didn't kill him, but they did scare him off. One night they were hunting him and walked around the corner of the barn, and they didn't see him and he didn't see them until they were right up on him. The bore jumped up and took off and the boys jumped on my Dad's flat bed trailer (bores are really mean). Fortunately he's gone, but sadly Dustin didn't get to shoot "his" pig. Dustin and Nathan looked for him for 3 nights with no luck. So on Saturday they went to shoot guns and Rebecca, Logan, and I tagged along for the ride. While we were there Rebecca was the biggest helper. She loves Logan and plays with him every chance she gets. The other day she kissed him on the cheek when getting out of the car and said "I love you Logan, see ya later!" It was so sweet. Anyways here are a few pictures of our day together!
5 comments:
Rodney and Declan would have loved to be with the boys. The girls would have loved to be with the kids. It looks like a great time! We will have to go play on the land sometime when we come visit, it has been awhile.
Dustin, good luck with that bore. What a catch that would be.....and tasty too, right leesh!! :)
Sounds like fun! How sweet that Rebecca loves little Logan! Kids seem to always "connect" no matter what else is going on.
Awe... maybe the bore will come back so Dustin can shoot it!!! You'll have to keep us updated with Dustin's school. We are sending good vibes your way so he gets into a school.
Thanks! I've been doing my best as the role of supportive wife, sister-in-law, and daughter-in-law. We're going back to visit for Thanksgiving. I think it will be very good for us to be around for the first holiday. Things back home here feel pretty normal for the most part. Well, as normal as they can be. I've definately changed (for the better) due to this tragic experience. In fact, I felt so close to Heaven that week in California. Now I'm back to the boring day-to-day life of schedules, dishes, and stuff. I realize even more now that nothing really matters except family and relationships with others. Anyway, enough of my preaching. Thanks for your thoughts. Your son is adorable. Maybe Madison and Logan can meet up some time.
Post a Comment