
This is Joseph and Rebecca's old 4-wheeler. Logan loves to sit on it while watching Baby
Einstein.
Granna and Papaw did it again! They love to spoil their grand kids and boy do they do a great job. We went to Price's Hardware our local True Value and they saw this car and even though I said he didn't need it they just insisted that he did! So guess who won? Anyways he loves the car, and we spend many hours outside pushing him around and him pushing his car around. The handle adjust so he can push it himself.

He looks so much like his dad here I had to post this picture.
Jaida wanted a ride, but of course Logan was being stingy with his space!
2 comments:
He looks terrified by the dog! Aw, Logie....you sweet little. I don't like dogs either! :)
I love the costume and all the pictures. How special to spend that time with grandmother and doing something so creative together. Making memories...and costumes ;) I love it!
Post a Comment