Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home Again Jig Jig Jig......

Logan loves to run free, and the open deck area at the hotel was a great place for him to run his little legs off! As you can see he was very excited to be free of his stroller.

This is the phrase my mom always uses when we are back home from a long trip. Home again, home again...Jig, Jig, Jig. Don't ask me what it means because I have no idea, but I thought it would be a good title for this post because our trip was great, but of course home is great too. Beware all the long post as you read, but it's impossible to fit a 7 day trip into one post. We are grateful for all the support, and I just hope that Dustin's hard work will finally pay off!

9 comments:

Teryn said...

Hey! It looks like you guys had fun on your vacation! Logan is such a doll! I love the curls in his hair :) I'll be crossing my fingers for Dustin as well :)

About the jeans... if you're looking for a pair, they are fully refundable and the height in the back is designed so that they fit all body types better than typical pants that are just straight all the way around.. The regular inseam is 32 1/2" long.. so they would be long, you'd have to get them hemmed. Anyway, just thought I'd reply to your comment on my blog:) Miss you tons!!!

Liz said...

Hey! It's a nursery rhyme. "To market, to market to buy a fat pig. Home again, home again jiggaty jig." And the only reason I know that is because I have a nursery rhyme CD in my car right now and that song is on there! How funny. I'm glad you guys had a good time on your trip. I love all your pictures and Logan has the most darling face and such cute curls! Good luck, Dustin! We'll be praying for you.

Becca J said...

Gosh, Logan is growing into such a big, cute boy (even Nate is sitting here behind me saying, man he's getting old - I want a little boy).

Our mom used to say that too (probably still does) except she says, "home again, home again JIGGITY JIG" haha, must be something from their youth ;)

Chanel said...

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig - Home again, home again jigity jig. To market, to market, to buy a fat hog- Home again, home again jigity jog. - It's a nursury rhyme that i grew up saying and always told my kids. Any way- It sounds like you had a great time. I hope that it was either successful or you have many more fun trips to come.

Jason and Ashlee said...

Your trip looks like it was so much fun. That surprises me about memphis - you would think it would be a nice area. Dustin looked great for his interview and I am sure he did a great job. We will keep our fingers crossed and pray for his acceptance.

Kim said...

I love all of the pictures you took! Don't you just love cameras to capture the moment...or week of fun! The scenery looks pretty and looks like yall had a great time. Good luck to Dustin. Hope he hears good things back from the interviews! keep us updated!

The Allred Family said...

i am so excited to hear the results of that trip!!!! I can hardly wait. Logie loked like he was living the high life at that hotel. Oh, and my mom ALWAYS said that when we were coming home too. how funny. Maybe it's generational.

Julia said...

I LOVED all the pictures from your trip! Looks like it was a great week. Can't wait to hear the results of the interview..I know it's something that Dustin wants SO bad. Logan is so, so cute.
I'll call you tomorrow! Start looking at when y'all can come see us!

Liz said...

Hey Alicia. We actually live right in San Diego city, but the area is called Rancho Penasquitos. The pumpkin patch is in Scripps Ranch. It isn't all that great of a pumpkin patch, but I got some good angles on the shots and managed to make it look better than it is. :)