



This past week Great Mom (my Dad's mom) and I spent time together making Logan's Halloween costume! We had a great time. She's a professional seamstress and so she did the major sewing, but I did all the detail stuff and as you can see there is a lot of it. Logan didn't like the hood at first, so we've been practicing wearing it around the house so he gets used to it. We praised him when he put it on so now he knows he looks cute and prances around when he has it on. He also has been working on his roar and has it pretty much down pat. We are so excited for Halloween, but who isn't excited for endless candy, pumpkin carving, and great costumes! Oh the morning I finished the costume we put it on and rode in his car around the driveway until Granna and Papaw woke up to show them the little lion. So here are a few pictures of that!
6 comments:
Alicia! that costume is so stink'n cute! How cleaver to make the mane out of ribbons! I love it!
Seriously!!!!!!! Can I eat hiM! that's the dang cutest thing I HAVE EVER seen. WOW!!! I love it. I love all the ribbon detail.
I love this costume. How cute! I remember making my kids costumes...actually that was just about all I ever sewed when they were young. It's a lot of fun and you don't see another one like it.
by the way...how did you get htat thing on your blog that tells you the last time the person updated their blog? I need that!
Very cute Alicia. Now I need you to do my kids because I am so over Halloween, and they aren't!
That costume is so darn cute!
Post a Comment