
SAFE!!!

The front of the building has a giant bat leaning against it. It's actually impossible to take a picture of the whole bat without your family looking like ants!

As you can see the mini bats became lethal weapons, and Dad took them away. Sad huh?

Logan and Dad made the giant glove into a fun peek-a-boo game with Mom!! I love these guys!

You can't visit Louisville without visiting the slugger museum, so the day after the interview we went to the Louisville Slugger Museum. It was a lot of fun watching the bats being made, and all the TLC that goes into making them perfect. I couldn't really hear anything the guide said because I was at the very back and it was VERY loud, but Logan loved watching the machinery and of course the mini bat we received at the end of the tour.
1 comment:
What afun museum. jason weould die to go there. I didn't realize your rents went too. FUN!
Post a Comment