Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I LOVE FALL


Here is our little football guy at work!

I LOVE FALL, and especially Texas Fall. I love the smell of the cool crisp air, it reminds me so much of being a kid when the first cool front would come and we'd wake up for school and all the windows would be open and the house smelled so refreshing and clean. I love how you can go outside at night and there aren't mosquito's, but you don't freeze to death. The cool crisp smell reminds me of Atlanta Football games, and the anticipation for Friday nights to cheer and hang out with friends. I hate Hurricane Ike did so much damage, but I love that it brought up cool refreshing air, and we are able to leave the windows open. It's crazy how much this season brings back so many emotions from my childhood, and I guess that's why I look forward to it every year.

5 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Reading that at first I was thinking....How does she know about ATL football games??? You mean Atl, TX?!?! HAHA. I forgot. We are BOTH from ATL. WHAT WHAT!!!! ATL!!! Just kidding. I love your new template and I love the pic at the top. You look beautiful (love the hair-do...you got skillz)...you look really skinny and little boy logan looks like a little man!!! :)

Teryn said...

I love Football season and the fall too! Even though it's been roasting up here.. I've been buying a couple little "wardrobe refreshers" here and there and they're all for fall! I bought the most adorable green jacket today.. now I want it to cool down so I can wear it! You're little man is adorable as always!!

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

Cute pics! I love the family ones too. You guys are such a cute family!

Kim said...

I completely agree with you. I just LOVE fall! It just makes you happy doesn't it?!

Mimi said...

Alicia I love your new paper and the layout! It's great!

Like you we love the change in seasons and the beginnings of all the holidays. All of it is connected to memories, like you mentioned.

Your family picture is adorable!!!