Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Pictures





We drove to Shreveport Friday to get pictures of Logan at 1 year and a new family picture. Here are a few of the ones we liked.

7 comments:

Chanel said...

They turned out so cute!

Kendra said...

you have a beautiful family!

Becca J said...

Alicia, you look gorgeous! I love your hair! Great family pictures - they are so fun. I love the ABC block one.

Teryn said...

Cute, Cute! Logan is getting so big! I love your hair... very cute. Dustin, you're cute too ;) That reminds me that we need to get some family pics done!!

Kim said...

Alicia, I love the family pictures. Everyone looks great. I love your hair. And love the new blog look!

The Allred Family said...

ADORABLE!!! His hair is getting so long...he's got a nice little shag going on! Again, I LOVE your fam pic at the top and the ones on the side.

Julia said...

Oh I LOVE all the new pictures...your hair looks GREAT, Logan looks adorable, y'all are just such a cute family.