Logan is in a "do it myself" stage where he has to do everything. Although it's quite cute to watch him grow and learn, sometimes it's annoying too. We couldn't get him to eat veggies, which he usually loves, because he didn't want us to spoon feed him. We resolved that issue by letting him have a spoon and dip it himself while we hurried to get the jar in his mouth. He also wants to hold his bottle, and I love this because we cuddle on the couch, watch Baby Einstein, and he drinks his bottle before nap. It's our new routine that I adore so I can get some cuddle time through out the day.
As you can see he's teething. He's getting all his molars at the same time, so EVERYTHING is a chew toy.The other day he leaned down on my leg and I thought he was being sweet, next thing I knew he bit me. He loves these balls that Grandma McCammon gave him, and he plays with them all day. He loves to throw them down the stairs and see where they go, and sometimes go tumbling after them! He's not learned the stairs yet, but I figure that he will soon.
Yesterday we enjoyed popcorn together. He loves to share everything with Mom. Of course I have to break the popcorn in little pieces to prevent choking, so it's a fight to keep his little hand out of the bowl. While we were posing for pictures as soon as I looked up his little hand went in. It took a lot of practice shots to get this picture.
I added this picture because all morning he kept playing peek-a-boo with me from behind the bar. He loves to play chase and crawl as fast has he can away from me. Lately I've been chasing him away from the On/Off switch on the TV, and although he thinks it's a game, Dustin and I nearly pull our hair out trying to watch a TV show. The funny thing is when he crawls away he can't stand the anticipation of being caught, so he stops and sits on his bum and turns to see where you are about every 3 or 4 seconds.
Ok so my mom has this little wooden patriotic bunny that holds a star in its hands and I can't keep Logan away from it! It's in the window seal in the patio room and he gets it every time the door opens. As you can see the window seals are low(Logan is holding on to it). Anyways I had fun yesterday taking pictures of him playing with that star. I bet he stood there for 30 minutes looking out the window and talking while playing with that star.Logan is taking his first few steps. He loves to practice walking to me while falling into my arms laughing. We love spending our days laughing with each other. I never knew how much joy a baby could bring me, it's like sugar you just crave it all the time. (well at least I do)
4 comments:
Hey girl! It was so nice to see all the updated pictures of you cute little guy! Logan is getting so big! Hope you're enjoying yourself in TEXAS!! MISS YOU!
Teryn
Alicia you are quite the photographer! These pictures are great. Logan is so cute and cuddly. He sounds like a fun baby!
He is sure a sweet little boy and you are blessed to have him..just like he is so blessed to have you as his loving and doting momma! :)
I am glad you blogged. I haven't checked in a few days. sorry. Logie is starting to walk? Yeah! He's so cute. i love teh peek-a-boo pic. I didn't realize you were such a talented photographer!
Post a Comment