Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dustin's Argentina Trip

Igazu Waterfalls-These things are huge and very pretty. Lots of water flowing constantly.
They happened to run into the missionaries at the airport because it was transfer day. Guess that brought back old memories. I think they had fun talking with them.
Bueno Aires downtown. Dustin and Ian said that it is home of the biggest road in the world. I guess it's 20 lanes wide. Pretty cool huh....The road is right behind that giant statue.
Oh there ya go, a picture of the huge road!!
Dustin and Ian had fun playing dress up in a huge fur coat.


I didn't post a pictures of the people they visited, because I don't know their names and there are too many. Anyways here are a few pictures of Dustin's trip. He had a blast seeing everyone he met on his mission, and I think it really touched their hearts to remember the feelings they had while serving their mission.They did a lot of traveling on buses and airplanes in just a few days so that they could visit quite a few areas they each served. They also stopped by the giant waterfall named Igazu and rode a boat right next to it. That is something they didn't get to do while on their mission. They also enjoyed taking turns riding on one of the member's moped. I guess that's a pretty major mode of transportation there. All in all I think they had a wonderful trip, and even though I was missing him I'm glad he got to go. Not to mention since he's been back I've hardly had to do the dishes. (No I don't even ask him, he's just been doing them voluntarily.) Guess he missed us too. I hope someday they get to go back and bring us with them!!

5 comments:

Chanel said...

looks like a wonderful trip. I am so glad he got a chance to do it.

Jason and Ashlee said...

How fun!!! I know Jason was sad he didn't get to go, but like you said - hopefully there will be a time when we can all go together.

Teryn said...

how fun! I hope that Russ will eventually get to go back to Venezuela.. of course, now is not a good time... I want a more stable government over there first ;)

The Allred Family said...

That looks so fun! The waterfalls look breathtaking!!! How fun for Dustin to be able to do that! And now you are getting some benefits. I like that! He's doing the dishes? That's awesome.

Amy said...

I love that they got to go together! How much fun.....maybe y'all will get to go next time :)