Monday, July 13, 2009
Why I love Arkansas!!!
Arkansas is one of the best places you can go to enjoy the beauty of nature and have a lot of fun. I practically grew up at Albert Pike, and yet I never get tired of taking in all the beautiful water and scenery. We decided to make a day of it with our good friends Steven and Taj on Memorial Day.We like to ride 4-wheelers through the mountains and stop at beautiful places like this to swim or fish. Check out how cool the fish are in these streams. It's no wonder so many people choose to live with no electricity or running water just so they can soak up the beauty of these mountains. There are so many hiking trails, swimming, horse back riding, and 4-wheeler trails that it never gets old. I seriously recommend that everyone take a vacation here just once. Anyways there is my plug for Arkansas, I know it's kind of a dismissed state, but it is really a great place to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh yeah! Gorgeous!!
That is pretty. I had no idea Arkansas had such bragging chops. WOW! I cannot wait to see you!!! I need to call you. I will maybe tomorrow.
Yes we love Arkansas too. There are a couple of weeks during October that have the most beautiful fall foliage. We love driving the winding single lane roads up the Ozarks...and spending time in Eureka Springs. We've wanted to take the family but realized the kids would have to be older to enjoy what they have to offer though.
That does look beautiful!! Great plug. You should be a travel agent. :0)
Post a Comment